Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Sunday, April 15, 2012

IMM #5



This of course was originally hosted by the story siren!
This weeks In my mailbox is mostly a haul :) but at least you can see what I bought and won!
First off the book I received that I won:
 The Calling by Kelly Armstrong


Then I bought:





The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong



The Divine Comedy by Dante















Vampire Academy 4 in 1 box
World of Warcraft: Arthas by Christie Golden


Incarnate by Jodi Meadows






So what did you get this week in your mailbox?





1 comment:

  1. Hi I am waiting anxiously to read The Gathering, but it hasn't hit my bookshop yet. So I look foward to your review. I followed you here from Goodread YA Blogs. You can find me at: http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com
    Following you on email.
    Gwynneth

    ReplyDelete