Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Some World of Warcraft Beta News!

They already started to invite people for the beta and it is worth it if you have already had the annual pass. I have got to see first hand on some of the beta stuff already and I think they are still making it easier. They made so that when you level up your new spells are automatically trained.So you don't have to run back an forth. Which I actually do enjoy doing so I am kinda sad. The pandas are super cute but you don't really get to change their faces too much. Just like the patterns on their faces. Anyways I don't wanna give to much away but it is really different. Hopefully the changes won't hurt their customers. Oh and the Pandas are not rip offs of Kung fu Panda, they originally had it in the world of warcraft before the first world of warcraft. So that is my two scents on this whole thing I'll post more on it when your able to.



No comments:

Post a Comment