Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Friday, February 24, 2012

Alan Wake's American Nightmare Review

Release date: February 22,2012


Microsoft points : 1200 ($15.00)


Genre: Action


Developer: Remedy


Console: Xbox 360 only


How I got this game: Bought it




                      I was super excited when I found out that they were making this game, I loved the first Alan wake and let me say that it does live up to the standards that I was expecting. Of course the game is like the original on how you fight enemies where you have to use light first then bullets. You do have to find manuscript pages and yes there is an achievement to find them all again. The new story line is pretty interestingthere is an evil version of you running around letting out the darkness and you have to stop him. That is pretty much all that is the same as the original. In the new game the is more of the actor Alan Wake (non- animated) then there was in the first. Which I did think was really cool. You can unlock new weapons with your manuscript pages that you find. There is many different new enemies  spiders and guys that can split in half over and over again and more. In stead of being in Washington he is in Arizona so its not so forestry around you. Also there is better graphics then the first like they did more work on the enemies.


                I would say that if you loved the first Alan Wake then you are gonna love the new game. I would say it is worth the 1200 points but I'm sure they will do a sale on it sometime they always do. I would give this game a 9 out of 10 bats. 















No comments:

Post a Comment