Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Amy Review



Release date: January 17,2012
Microsoft points: $10.00
Consoles: Xbox360, Pc
Genere: Survival horror
Developer: Vectorcell
Rated: M
How I got this: I bought it


This game Amy is set in 2034 during a deadly comet strike that unleashes a virus to almost everyone. Lana is the name of the main character that you play as.Then there is Amy, a seemingly defenseless eight-year-old  girl who has curious powers. Together, they must fight or run from the infected humans, demons and the military, in the hope of not only saving each other, but also the future of humanity. There is a co-operative game play feature in this game. You have to keep Amy safe throughout the whole game. 


The enemies in this game are actually pretty cool looking. They do kinda look like zombies but they don't at the same time.






I think that this game is a lot like the silent hill sires. Anyways I did enjoy this game I thought it was pretty fun and worth the $10.00. But like always I'm sure they'll have a sale on it soon. Or I think they might have already, I'm not really sure.















No comments:

Post a Comment