Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fable 3 Review!

Developed by: Lionhead studios


Published by: Microsoft game Studios


Release date: October 29th, 2010


Consoles: Xbox 360 and Pc






I really like fable 3 because of how much better the graphics were from fable 2. So I sat down to play it and I beat the game in one day. It is rather fun to run through it. You can choose to be evil or good and you get achievement for doing ether so eventually you will have to do both. After one run through I had 360 achievement points. That is not a lot but then again it kind of is. I did enjoy the story line of this game and I do enjoy the fact that after you beat it you can run around and get the rest of the achievements you missed out on. A lot of people didn't like this game and I'm not  really all to sure why? It seems to me just like the other fables just with a different story line. You have to over throw your brother and then defeat the darkness monster while saving your kingdom. I do think that they did everything rather clever so I would give the story line a 8 out of 10. The graphics for this game are really rather good I would give them a 9 out of 10. 






 But I did enjoy myself with these and I plan on getting all the rest of the Achievements. I'm kind of an achievement whore. So what did you think of this game? Have you played the other fables?







No comments:

Post a Comment