Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins Review

Author:Suzanne Collins 


Release Date: August 24th, 2010


Publisher: Scholastic Press 


Edition: Hardcover (390 pages)


How I got this: I bought it






My thoughts:
Being that this is the third book and maybe not everyone has read it I won't be adding spoilers to my review. I think that these book is different from the other two. It is a lot more serious than the other two, but I think that I liked this one more. Although I didn't want the sires to end it had to and I just had to know what happened. I think that as a sires as a whole its one of the best sires around. I think it will always be around and talked of and compared to for future generations. I am sad that it took me so long to read them, but I am glad I finally did. I did like this book a lot and I think it may have been my favorite one. I am not sure though since I do love the first one. Through out the series it was hard for me to choose who I liked more Peeta or Gale well this book made me like Peeta more!Anyways it is amazing and I do love this book. It diffidently makes you think a lot about what may have really happened in this book. Mockingjay did make me cry at some spots but they are worth it. Great book and the prefect ending to The Hunger Games.


I am using this book for these challenges:














1 comment:

  1. While Hunger Games was enjoyable for me, I found the series was less so with the second and third.
    I am glad that you enjoyed it.
    - FABR Steph

    ReplyDelete