Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Sunday, March 18, 2012

IMM # 2!


In my mailbox is originally hosted by The Story Siren. As for in my mailbox I did not receive anything for review nor did I buy any books. I did buy a game though. I also got a whole bunch of free books from smashwords.com. I also got a book for free on amazon. So here are the books I thought looked interesting. First off the book I got off amazon was:
Betrayal by Mayandree Michel

Then all the free books I got off of smashwords are:

                                   





1. Thoughtless by Jacquline Gardner
2. Nordic Fairies by Saga Berg
3.Broken by Emma Stone
4. Shelter (Blood Haze #1) by Tara Shuler
5. Simon Death High by Blair Burden
6. Night Marchers  by Courtney Nuckles
7. The Adventures of Holly Weird, Zombie Slayer by Nick Pawluk
8. Little Gods by Caitlin McColl
9. Dark World by Danielle Q. Lee
10. Demon Lord by T.C. Southwell

That is all the books I got for this week. But I did get a game this week too! YAY! Yes I did buy it and received it on the 13th.


Silent Hill Downpour!!!!

And book related I did received my Panem I.D. card just yesterday so I thought I should add that as well. :)


So what did you get in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment