Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Sunday, March 25, 2012

IMM #3



 Originally hosted by the Story siren!
I wasn't expecting to do this every week but I have been finding more and more 
free books that I am interested in on amazon or smashwords. I do buy books like
once a month, but since I haven't recently for this In my mailbox is all books I got for 
free off of amazon. I also did get two video games and I did receive some awesome swag!You can 
click on the names of the books to find out more about them too!









1. Bridger by Megan Curd  

2. Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace

3. Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young

4. Shadowland by C.M. Gray

5. Survival by A.M. Hargrove

Video Games bought:






1. Ninja Gaiden 3

2. Silent Hill HD collection

Swag:


I got 5 slide signed bookmarks! YAY! I plan on giving some away alongwith a giveaway some time. :)
So what did you get in your mailbox this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment