Currently Reading: The Gathering by Kelly Armstrong

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3 Review!

Designer: Team Ninja, Tecmo


Publisher: Tecmo koei


Release Date: March 20th, 2012


Rated: M for Mature


How I got it: I bought it






Wasn't expecting this from team ninja....Its Amazing! First off let me say that team ninja has always had good graphics if not great graphics. This game is no different it looks amazing and there is tons of blood to go along with it. Who doesn't love blood? This Ninja Gaiden does have more of a story line then the rest and its actually interesting to keep you going. I did enjoy this story line, I thought it was like watching a movie. The fighting style is more easier to play then the other Ninja Gaiden's at least on the mode I played on which was 
Ninja: Normal. It does remind me of God of War's fighting style more then previous Ninja Gaidens but that is also why I like it. I loved all the God of Wars so maybe that is why I am a fan of this game so much. Anyways you move through enemies so fast its ridiculous and fun. No matter how many enemies they send on you, the fighting style makes it so its not the same thing over and over again. I almost beat the game in one day because of the fact that it was so much fun. A lot of people say there is only one sword through out the game.  That isn't true as you go through the story mode you do pick up different types of swords. Yes it may seem like there is only the same sword but really its not if you'd pay attention. You do only get one bow and I think its awesome. The game is more realistic were you don't heal yourself or collect orbs. I think the only bad thing is you can't upgrade your armor or weapons. It is fun to level your stuff up but the game play is fun on its own too. This game is diffidently worth a buy no matter what Ign has to say about it. If you are a Ninja Gaiden fan then you wont be disappointed.







No comments:

Post a Comment